NEPTUNE provides a resource to collect and share patient data and biospecimens including: centrally read and coded pathology tissue, serum, plasma, DNA, RNA, urine, and nail clippings.450 patients will ultimately be enrolled in this study.
NEPTUNE welcomes proposals from investigators interested in conducting ancillary studies! NEPTUNE is able to share collected data, biological specimens and infrastructure for research in Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Minimal Change Disease (MCD), and Membranous Nephropathy (MN). Ancillary studies must be reviewed and approved by the NEPTUNE Ancillary Review Committee (ARC) and the Steering Committee (SC) before inception of research activities or submission of proposal for external funding.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Available Ancillary Study Information:
- Ancillary Studies Policy [.pdf]
- Ancillary Proposal Application [.xls]
- PDF of slide set (3 slides) showing: high resolution clinical phenotype, NEPTUNE Virtual Microscopy, Comprehensive Sample Procurement [.ppt]
- Ancillary Studies Directions, Policies and Procedures [.pdf]
- NEPTUNE Ancillary Committee Members [.pdf]
- NEPTUNE Steering Committee Members [.pdf]